2018 Celebrating 15 Years in Construction
Chase was established in 2003 to provide the design and construction services to public and private clients for the delivery of commercial and high density residential projects in the ACT & Melbourne regions. Since Chase’s inception, we have strived to build our business on the performance of our delivery systems to secure repeat clients.
The scope of services that Chase provides is a fully inclusive design and construction service delivered under either lump sum or construction management arrangements.
DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
With a focus on reaching time, quality and cost goals, Chase eagerly undertake complete and thorough management control of building and construction projects.
Chase produce and send out tender documentation and complete tender evaluations, with procurement methods in place that ensure a fair, accountable and transparent process in accordance with guidelines.
We deliver major projects and redevelopments under all contracting forms including Design and Construct contracts. Chase are dedicated to providing our services efficiently and with the highest standard of professionalism.
We successfully deliver value-for-money and quality outcomes for our clients.
Current approvals, licenses, permits and accreditation’s include:
Current competencies and accreditations include:
- ‘A’ Class Builders Licence (unrestricted) – 20131044;
- National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry compliant;
- Certified AS/NZS 4801:2001 Health and Safety Management Standard
- Certified ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Standard;
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard ; and
- Chase Building Group (Canberra) Pty Ltd – Accreditation Certificate